Monday 12 May 2014

Winners!

Happy Monday everyone. We are back today to share with you the winners of our Grunge Challenge. 

I loved seeing everyone push the limits by combining Grunge and CAS. Who woulda thunk it?? Grunge and CAS? Yep, it actually works and the entries were just amazing!

Here are your

TOP 3
(in numerical order)







Congratulations ladies! Please grab your badge from the tab at the top of the page.


And now our

CAS PERFECTIONIST

and the winner of the prize from


is




Congratulations Elaine! 

I loved your colour choices. The combination of Grunge with CAS is pure perfection. I LOVE this card! 

Please email me at kyliepurtell@gmail.com within 5 days to claim your prize. Don't forget to grab your badge from the tab at the top of the page for your blog.

Don't forget that we will have a showcase on Facebook for one of our entries and it could be you! Pop on over to our page and have a look around :)

Our current challenge is

 Click on the image above to take you to the linky tool


4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for choosing my card! There were so many amazing entries in this grunge challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowee, thank you so much. I am very surprised and pleased ... feel very honoured. Congrats to Elaine and fellow Top 3's. Have a great week!! Sue xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! Congrats to all the honoured ladies as well as all the wonderful crafters that entered their creations.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello I have just seen that my card is in the Top 3, I thank you a lot for picking my card and I am so pleased about this :-))
    Congrats to the winner and to the other ladies :-)
    Manuela

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.