Tuesday 5 August 2014

Wall of Fame Inductees!

Hi everyone. We are so proud today to announce our next group of crafters to be inducted into our Wall of Fame.

The Wall of Fame is recognition of support for ATCAS. The inductees contribute to our challenges on a regular basis and this is our way to say thanks.

So without any further ado, please give a big round of applause for -


Gerrina

          


Joyce M

          


Designs by Dragonfly (Dawn)

         


Linda Beeson

          

KathyK

          


The Purple Place (Lisa)

          


Monika

Happy Birthday     Birthday CAS     The world is your canvas


Flo


          


Pia Larsen

          


Congratulations to you all!!


Just a note to my ATCAS team - I am now officially on workers comp as my index finger is damaged from scrolling through the amazing pages of these wonderful designers. I just couldn't stop!!

Looking for our current challenge? You can find it HERE 

11 comments:

  1. Wow, super! Thanks for giving me the honour to be taking up on the wall of fame! This brought a smile on my face that will stay there a long time... Inky greetings, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thanks peeps, I'm honoured

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely surprise. Thanks so much for this honour. Congratulations to all my fellow inductees. XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kylie, the Wall of Fame is a wonderful way to acknowledge the frequent players, and wow, this group of designers is amazing! Beautiful showcase of cards, which means, in turn, fabulous inspiration! Congrats to all the inductees! WOW!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woweeeee! Thank you so much for adding me to your Wall of Fame! I'm very honored and happy to be a part of that wall and always enjoy the challenges here! Congratulations to all the other new Inductees too -- so much talent and it's a joy to see all these fabulous cards!! WOOHOO!! You made my DAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to all you CAS talented Stampers. I had so much fun looking through all your creative and fun samples. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, thanks for the honor, and congratulations to all the other inductees. Amazing bunch of cards on display here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMGoodness thank you so very much for this AMAZING honor. You made my day!!!
    Congrats to my fellow inductees.
    Kylie~ sorry about your poor finger. Better get some ice on that thing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  9. Huge CONGRATS ladies :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.