Saturday 17 January 2015

Challenge #55 - WORLD

We are back! Welcome to ATCAS for 2015.

We hope you will be able to join in with our challenges. We love trying to inspire you. The design team are raring to go and can't wait to see what you come up with.

Our first code word for 2015 chosen by the amazing and gorgeous Jaydee is


Make whatever you like using the code word but please keep it Clean and Simple. You may enter a total of 10 challenges including ours. 

We are so very excited to have a brand new sponsor with us today. Our ex-teamie Christine now has her own amazing line of stamps and other goodies.


Christine is offering a stamp set to the winner of our challenge!


More exciting news! We are so lucky to have Julia from Create with Me joining us for the month of January as our Guest Designer. Please make her welcome!




"I was over the moon to be invited to be the Guest DT for January here at ATCAS! After many years of card stamping I finally settled on CAS as my design style of choice. And while over the past 2 years, I have been venturing into the steam punk/vintage world of Tim Holtz (almost the complete opposite of CAS!) I still go CAS whenever I'm making a card! I've been blessed to be on some stamp company DTs as well as a couple of blog challenge DT's. I love every minute of card stamping - which is often happening late into the night since I work full time. Thank you ladies for inviting me to share some 'clean and simple' with you this month!"





Here we go with the inspiration -


You will also see some new faces in the team - don't forget to say hi!



Jaydee (your hostess)





Shana



Rebecca

Deepti


Harriet


Vicki


Woah! Check out those cards! Please pop on by our blogs if you would like to see how we came up with our ideas.

14 comments:

  1. I knew this challenge through the fantastic card by Joanna!! Looking forward playing with my stamps to create a card for it! The word "world" is so inspiring! I love the DT´s projects!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowzers...What a stunning group of cards! WTG team!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a Fabulous start to the year! an amazing selection of DT cards, will pop round ASAP, So much inspiration from you girls xxxxxx
    Hugs Mau xx
    Good to see you Julia and all the newbies xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A big Woot Woot for Julia ... awesome choice for a guest designer ... fabulous designs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great samples girls. I was kind of stumped until I saw all your creative samples. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am glad that I can take part in the fun. I greet all welcome,
    Good luck to all taking part in the fun.
    Bozena

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG - LOVE the inspiration cards! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  8. fun to join your challenge again, super cards of the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm excited to find this blog with the terrific CAS card ideas. I found Kylie's page from a comment she left me on my blog from a different challenge, so now I'm even more excited to create more. Love all the showcased cards!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow the DT really rocked this one! Love all of the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow the DT really rocked this one! Love all of the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fun theme. Love the DT inspiration. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  13. gorgeous cards!
    great theme, thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's so fabulous to have you back!! Your cards are wonderful and it's awesome to see Julia as GD!! Happy New Year!! Thank you!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.