Saturday 11 April 2015

Challenge #61 - Showers

Hello!!! Amazing entries for our CUTE challenge everyone! Thanks so much for your support.

Ready for our next challenge?

Shana is our ever amazing hostess for the upcoming fortnight and here is the code word she has chosen for you -


Use the code word as inspiration and let us know how it inspired you. Just remember to keep your creations CLEAN AND SIMPLE


We have a HUGE sponsor joining us for this challenge


and you could win 1 x stamp set and 1 x paper pad of your choice from the store! Thanks Lawn Fawn!!!



We are happy to introduce Pia (Pia's Creative World) as our Guest Designer for April.  Welcome Pia!!


Hi all.  I am Pia Larsen from Denmark.  My full time job can be rather hectic, therefore I enjoy relaxing after working hours by playing at my craft desk or by spending quality time with my husband and our dog Pepsi.


I have been hooked on card making since 2011.  My style goes from strictly 100% CAS to a more fluffy CAS style depending on my mood.  I love the simplicity of the CAS style, the white-space principle and the possibility of playing with techniques.  I just love to let my creative mojo flow and create whatever makes me tick.





Ready for our inspiration? Here we go!




Shana (your hostess)



Using Sponsor Image























Now it is your turn. We cannot wait to see what you come up with!

4 comments:

  1. I love your challenge BLog...and I love Clean and Simple designs just it is a definte CHallenge for me...so I love to follow Challenges like yours for inspiration. I will not make this challenge but hope to soon. You are all such fabulous, elegant clean and simple designers. Big Texas Hugs, AntoinetteT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous design team samples. Thanks for the "showers" challenge. It was fun to play!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog, and I really like it. Hope you like my "clean and simple" entry too. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun challenge. Great DT inspiration. Glad I could play.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.