Saturday 6 June 2015

Challenge #65 - Butterfly

Welcome back and Happy Saturday! 

The last challenge was immensely popular. We had a record breaking 197 entries. Wow! Maybe we can beat it this challenge? A challenge within a challenge ;)

Are you ready for your new code word? The super talented Bonnie is your hostess this week and here is what she chose -


I have a feeling this one will be popular too!!

Just remember that your project MUST be Clean and Simple. You may enter a total of 2 times as long as your entries are different.


Our amazing sponsor this week is
Prize - $10 voucher to the store


We are thrilled have have Flo (Flos Habseligkeiten) joining us at Guest Designer for June.  Welcome Flo!


Hello.  My name is Flo, I’m from Hessen, Germany.  I started card making three years ago when I visited my daughter. I’ve been addicted ever since.  My card style is mostly CAS, and I also love making small gift boxes.

I’m so happy to be a guest designer at ATCAS and hope that you will like my creations.

Here we go with our inspiration!




Bonnie (your hostess)

















Please visit our blogs if you would like to see how we came up with our ideas.

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous inspiration cards :) I think this is going to be a very popular week-everyone loves butterflies!
    Nessa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. great dt cards, mine failed miserably, well i don;t like it, back to the drawing board...

    ReplyDelete
  3. great dt cards, mine failed miserably, well i don;t like it, back to the drawing board...

    ReplyDelete
  4. So excited to finally get to play at Addicted to CAS for once!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely DT cards. Thank you for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such beautiful butterfly DT cards! I love them ALL! Thanks for a great theme this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome to Flo as Guest Designer! This is a great word, Bonnie! There will be lots of entries again for this one. I know I'll be back because I'm already working on another one! Fantabulous DT cards!! Thank you!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards! Thank You and Welcome Flo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. great cards from your design team :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm sorry, I put the wrong photo.( Please remove №96 I add a card again.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fabulous theme, so many beautiful entries and the DT...awesome examples.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love butterflies, so this challenge was a must to play...fabulous inspiration from the team and others.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very popular theme! Great inspiration from the DT and some amazing entries. Stef x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.