Saturday 7 November 2015

Challenge #76 - Hero

Happy Saturday and welcome back to Addicted to CAS - the place where we like to keep everything Clean and Simple :)

Your hostess for our new challenge is Anja - a wonderfully talented designer. Here is the code word she has chosen for you -


You may interpret our word any way you like as long as we can see (or you tell us) how it inspired you. Make sure your creations is CAS.

Our amazing sponsor for this challenge is Christine from 


If you are our CAS perfectionist you will have the choice of one of Christine's amazing stamp sets :)


We are excited to have Gerrina (Gerrina's creatieve wereld) joining us as our last Guest Designer for 2015.  Welcome Gerrina!!




Hi I am Gerrina and I live in Nuenen in the Neatherlands.
I have been a crafter since I was a little girl; just can’t sit still.  In 1999 I started with scrapbooking, bought a few stamps in 2000 to use with that, and that was it … I was totally hooked!
So now I am addicted to stamping. I love to participate in challenges and enjoy the contacts from all over the World that I got by stamping and blogging. I work in different styles and CAS is one of them that I really like. Sceneries, artsy, Mixed Media, ATC’s and Art Journal are other styles and things I like to do.
Currently I am at the design teams at Creafine, Time Out, Crealies Guest design team and the Chocolate Baroque Guest design team.  I am honoured to have been asked to be Guest Designer by the Addicted to CAS team!

Are you ready to be inspired? Let's go!



IMG_9551








Over to you now peeps. Can't wait to see what you come up with!



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for a fun challenge ladies I hope my entry falls under the category of Hero. Gorgeous inspirations from all of you too Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the challenge, really enjoyed playing along. I have been wanting to make a superman card for a long time so this was a great excuse to make it :)
    Anything goes, Just keep on creating
    Imagine Create Express
    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.