Saturday 6 February 2016

Challenge #81 Bloom

Happy Saturday and welcome back to ATCAS. Wow, what an amazing lot of entries we had for our RED challenge! Over 170 to choose from! Doni will have her work cut out for her so tune in on Monday to see our winners :)


Bhavana has chosen this awesome word for you to work with this fortnight -


Please use our code word for your projects but keep them Clean and Simple!


Our wonderful sponsor for this challenge is



Our Guest Designer for this Challenge (and winner of Challenge #79) is Elena Voronina




Hello everyone! My name is Elena Voronina and I live in snowy part of Russia with my husband and two little sons:) The theme "Bloom" is really close to me, this is how I feel myself inside. Thank you so much girls, for invitation! I'm so happy guesting at your awesome blog!


On to our inspiration for you :)

Elena (Guest Designer)



Bhavana (your hostess)

IMG_2015


































Gorgeous bloom examples I'm sure you would agree :)

Over to you now....


7 comments:

  1. Its like "spring is already here!".. Lovely cards... Posting my entry here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my... such a pretty challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely inspiration, thank you ladies ... a wonderful breath of spring! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the fun challenge ladies, I really enjoyed using a flower stencil and the promise of spring that creates. Fantastic inspirations, as always, so thank you DT for those Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never cease to be amazed at the awesome creativeness and inspiration in the world of blog challenges, both from the DTs and the participants. Thank you so much for a great challenge. Stef x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, the Team did an excellent job with their florals and the gallery is just shining!! Thank you! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.